Frequently Asked Questions.
Q. Is the Functional Audit Process Scientific?
A: The Functional Audit is automatically generated based on a scientific formulae which will always relate to the exact and precise answer that any candidate selects. The score is dependent on the person being quantified by the intensity level of feelings or beliefs.
There are choice to the answers which range from 1 - 7 with 1 = Never, 2=Rarely, 3=Sometimes 4=Half the Time, 5=Often, 6=Most theTime, 7= Always. Each answers score is electronically calculated and the score would always remain the same according to what choice has to be made. The answer is given by the person being audited and the outcome is generated according to their choice. All questions have been validated for reliability and validity. This was done over 3 moths using a sample of 500 people from different walks of life. There are 10 questions per required outcome meaning that if a candidate chose "often" by clicking 5 on the choice availability one must have 5 on all 9 other questions on the same construct. Functional audit has a 91% accuracy when the acceptable standard is 60%. The fact that the scores are scientifically generated and is not subject to any other intervention makes it 100% scientific and cannot be disputed as the candidate alone answered the question.
Q. Has the functional audit process being Peer Reviewed?
A: It would depend on what one means by a Peer Review? When a system is submitted through a dissertation of a Ph.D it it submitted to Professors or other Ph.D who have a foundation in the same discipline being submitted.
- Remember to attain a Ph.D degree the content has to be original and has to be backed with a sound Bibliography and references leading up to the rational outcome of the original dissertation.
- It is not necessary to have the outcome to be published in any magazine to be recognized
- See [Bibliography] to confirm the Function Intelligence System
Q. What makes a University Legitimate and Accredited?
A: Accreditation of any university is a very complexed matter and many criticize different universities for not been accredited with certain accrediting agents of which their are many hundreds. Each Accreditation battling for supremacy with many degrading any learning academy that is nor affiliated to them.
Any university needs to have the Standard Qualifications Authority in every country and all learning programs need to be approved by that countries Qualifications Authority. Any qualifications that they teach or conduct and these courses or disciplines are standardized into different levels of qualification. These standards are a world standard and a masters degree is known as a NQF 8 level or Standard.
- The Commonwealth Open University is accredited by [WSAS]
- The commonwealth Open University is accredited by The International Center for Scientific Research [CIRS]
- Commonwealth Open University is registered with United States Distance Learning Association which is the premier distance learning association around the world. [USDLA]
Q. Is their a relationship between Fraud, Corruption & Recruitment?
A: There is a definite connection between the Fraud, Corruption & Recruitment because:
- All people enter any organization through the modern recruitment processes.
- These processes are not able to detect the true characteristics of the individual.
- The reason they are only dealing with the one side of the coin.
- See [Recruitment] to unlock the answer!
Q: Why am I unhappy in my job?
A: The answer to the question is two fold.
- Either your job description is not in harmony with your personal values.
- The people that you are working with have conflicting values.
- Both the above could be effecting your functionality.
- See Video and report example [Click Here]
Q: What should I be doing with my life?
A: You should be doing something that is congruent with your hierarchy of personal values
within your present environment.
Q: How do we select the correct staff?
- A: The people in the working environment must have similar or non-conflicting values.
- The job profile must be conducive to the staff personal values.
- See [Recruitment Processes] for more information
Q: Why are our staff always dissatisfied despite our efforts to please them?
A: The reasons are as follows:
- The staff have conflicting values amongst themselves within their working environment.
- The staff are in a job that they do not fulfil their hierarchy of personal values.
- The staff are responding to a supervisor who has conflicting values.see
- See [Eliminating Dissatisfied Staff ] for more information.
Q: Why does my boss not understand me?
- A: Your boss does not understand your personal values according to hierarchy.
- See [Understanding Values] for more information
Q: Why am I always feeling depressed?
- A: You are feeling depressed because you are in a situation where you are feeling helpless to change
your situation and this is making you believe that you are worthless.
- Change your environment and start understanding that you uniqueness has mega worth.
- See [Changing Attitude ] for more information
Q: Why can I not achieve what I want to achieve?
- A: Your self perception is the problem: You can achieve anything you want to should you have the
confidence in yourself to do so.
Q: Why are my staff not producing effectively?
- A: Your staff are not producing due to their ability to understand their personal purpose.
- Either they are in a job that does not satisfy their needs.
- Alternatively they are not receiving what they believe they deserve.
- See [Organization Screening Inventory ] for more information
Q: Why am always feeling washed out?
- A: You could have a physiological deficiency. Please check with your physician.
- Your eating habits and basic diet could be an important reason.
- Alternatively you have an over-activated stress construct. Stress is caused through Inner insecurity or fear elements in your live which are truly a false belief or a false inner picture.
- See [Unique Functioning] for more information
Q: How can I turn my life around, as I do not have the ability to achieve my goals?
- A: Your question is a false perception of who you really are. You need to understand your uniqueness and once you understand your passion; then focus on that passion and eliminate this false belief . If you are not passionate in what you do you will not easily achieve your goals.
Q: How can I create harmony amongst my staff?
- A: Place the staff in an environment in which their personal values are in harmony with their working environmental values.
- See [Right Person Right Job]
Q: Why do I not have a relationship with my colleagues, despite my efforts to do so?
A: There are a couple of reasons for this:
- Your means of communication could be and is normally the primary cause.
- Secondary your staff members might have conflicting values. e.g. authority: if authority is one of their hierarchy of personal values, there will be animosity between you and a colleague.
- Your staff may be in the wrong job profile and are becoming frustrated and discontented.
- See [Right Person Right Job] for more information
Q: How do I know if I am in the right job?
- A: Should you not have a high level of satisfaction and contentment, you could be in the wrong environment or
alternatively doing a job that does not fulfil your personal purpose.
Q: My father wants me to be a physiotherapist, I am not sure if that is what I want to do with my life? Please help?
- A: The only sure way to find out is to do a scientific functional intelligence personal profile and then see if there is a personal match between yourself and the values required to be a Physiotherapist.
Q: What must I do when I leave School?
- A: Discover your personal purpose, by finding out what what is important to you and then study or follow a career that meets those career values.
- Discover your passion through Personal Values .
- See [Career Planning ] for more information
Q: Despite using professional recruitment agencies I still have a high staff turnaround? WHY?
Q: How do I get my staff motivated and productive?
- A: Your staff are not motivated for the following reasons:
- They are in the wrong job according to their personal values.
- They are not blending within their working environment; the people they work with have conflicting values.
- The means of communication is not congruent with their personal purpose.
- See [Values are Dynamic Functional Constructs ] for more information
Q: How do we recruit previously disadvantaged people effectively?
- A: The answer is simple if one uses scientific technology:
- One needs to recruit people with the ability to develop themselves if given the opportunity.
- See [The Right Person For The Right Job] for more information
Q: How do we handle large amounts of applications for vacancies efficiently and effectively?
- A: This is done by matching scientific job profiles with personal ability profiles. This will be both accurate and efficient as it is matched electronically according to scientific evaluations.
- A single recruiter can handle hundreds of applicants a day as everything is scientifically, electronically within a very short time period. This process is very cost effective saving up to 60% of your recruitment costs.
- See [Recruitment ] for more information
Q: Is there a short way of handling huge volumes of applicants efficiently and fairly?
- A: If you do recruitment through the Functional Audit system, you will find it is most effective in handling volumes.
- This is done by matching the scientific job profile with the personal ability profile.
- This will be both accurate and efficient, since it is matched electronically according to scientific evaluations. The system can handle thousands of candidates at any time.
- See [Recruitment ] for more information